Job / Position Title: Oracle DBA , from – Project Team
Function / Department: Technology
Designation: Associate Technical Consultant
Grade / Level in Org Structure:
Position reports to: Sr. Technical Consultant
Primary purpose of the position: Responsible for software development and maintenance of all the applications.
2 yrs exp – 4.5 LPA ,,, 3 yrs – 5 LPA
Essential duties / responsibilities
of the position:
• Support production/non production oracle database services to ensure the
highest standards of availability resilience, integrity, security and performance
required by client business
• Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone and RAC databases
• Administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and root cause analysis
• Management, Implement, maintain database design, creation, backups and
• Installation, upgrades, migrations and maintenance of databases – including
• Able to manage the Oracle Database environments for multiple applications
(Oracle and Non-Oracle)
• Assist with High availability and Disaster recovery setup(DR), Database Health
Checks and optimization, Monitoring and management setup/configuration.
Database and applications security, as well as Backup and recovery.
• Should be able to work as Independent Resource
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills
• Willing to work in Rotational(24*7) shift.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities POSITION REQUIREMENTSEDUCATION: B.Sc, BCA, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, ME
MINIMUM YEARS OF
a. Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in a Oracle database management on
b. Should have hands on experience on installation, configuration,
troubleshooting and dataguard.
c. Preferred exposure on 12C
d. Should have work experience on 11g.
e. Excellent troubleshooting skills
f. Preferred woked in BFSI/ PSU.
g. Open to work on related technologies like Oracle Weblogic.
1. Ability to troubleshoot in a large enterprise environment, Self-motivated, ,
Excellent communication skills for working effectively with other team
members and user groups; Problem solving ability
2. Outstanding interpersonal skills, Logic oriented, Mature, Crisis and Conflict
3. Co-ordinating and getting the work done from different teams.
4. Relationship building