DAY 1 : INTRODUCTION TO SCRIPT
- What is Script in Python?
- What is a program in Python?
- Types of Scripts in Python?
- Difference between Script
- programming languages list
- main features of scripting Lang.
- limitation of client side scripting
- Programming Language Paradigms
- Basic understanding of Python
- Is Python a compiled language?
- where is python used in real life?
- Why is Python called Python?
DAY 9 : Python TUPLE
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Packing and Unpacking - Tuples
- Creating Nested tuple -Examples
- Deleting Tuples - Slicing of Tuples
- Comparing Tuple Membership Test
- Built in Functions ,Dotted Charts
- how to create/declare a set in python
- Iteration Over Sets - Python Methods
- Python Set Operations - Union of Sets
- Built-in Functions with Set
- python frozenset get element
DAY 17 : Python Regular Expressions
- What is Regular Expression?
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Patterns
- Literal characters - Repetition Cases
- Groups and Grouping Regular Expressions
- Example of w+ and ^ Expression
- Example of \s expression in re.split function
- Using regular expression methods
- Using re.match() in Regular Exp.
- Finding Pattern in Text (re.search())
- Using re.findall for text
DAY 2 : INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
- What is Python Programming?
- Why Python is used in DS?
- Where is python Mostly used?
- Characteristics of Python Programming
- History of Python Programming Language
- What is PSF Python Programming?
- Python Versions - Python Application
- How to Download Python,print to the screen
- How to Install Python , Creating Program
- Install Python with Diff IDEs
- Features of Python Programming
- Limitations of Python Programming
DAY 10 : Python Dictionary
- How to create a dictionary?
- PYTHON HASHING - Dictinary Methods
- Copying dictionary - Updating Dictionary
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Sorting the Dictionary - Dictionary len()
- Python Dictionary in-built Functions
- Variable Types - python List Cmp()
- Python List cmp() Method
- Python Dictionary Str(dict)
- How do you create a dictionary in Python?
- Can Python dictionary have multiple values?
- How do you add to a dictionary in python?
DAY 18 : Python-Data Base Communication
- What is Database? Types of Databases
- What is Database Management System
- What is Relational DBMS?
- What is Big Data? Types of data?
- Oracle - SQLSERVER - MYSQL - DB2
- Postgre SQL - DataBase Sample
- Executing the Queries - Bind Variables
- Installing of Oracle Python Modules
- Executing DML Operations..!!
- Connecting to the Database
- Create a connection object.
- Create a cursor object to read/write.
DAY 3 : DIFFERENT MODE IN PYTHON
- Execute the Script - Interactive & Script Mode
- Python File Extensions - Script Mdoe
- SETTING PATH IN Windows - Clear Screen
- Learn Python Main Function - Comments
- Quit the Python Shell - Simple Calculator
- Order of operations - Multiline Statements
- Quotations in Python - Python Path Testing
- Joining two lines - Python Implementation
- Python Packages - Usage of Python in DS
- USES OF PYTHON IN IOT - Working in Python
- in Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac/Android..!!
- script Mode and Interactive mode
DAY 11 : Python Functions
- What is a function? - Types of Function
- How to define and call a function in Python
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- How Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Default Arguments - Non Default Arg.
- Keyword Arguments - Non Keyword Arg.
- Arbitrary Arguments in python
- Various Forms of Function Arguments
- Scope and Lifetime of variables - Nested Fun
- Call By Value, Call by Reference in python
- Anonymous Functions/Lambda functions
DAY 19 : Multi-Threading
- What is Multi-Threading
- Threading Module in python
- Defining a Thread in python
- Thread Synchronization
- What is python multithreading?
- Does Python have true multithreading?
- Difference between multiprocessing & multithreading
- Why does Python have a Gil?
- Thread Control Block (TCB):
- Thread Identifier in MultiThreading
- Stack pointer in multi-Threading
- Program counter, Thread State
DAY 4 : PYTHON NEW IDEs
- PyCharm IDE - How to Work on Pycharm
- PyCharm Components - Debugging in Pycharm
- PYTHON Install Anaconda - What is Anaconda?
- Coding Environments - Spyder Components
- General Spyder Features - Spyder Shortcut Keys
- Jupyter Notebook - What is Conda?
- Conda List - Jupyter and Kernals Environment
- Python PIP - Mutable Versus Immutable Objects
Variables in Python
- What is Variable? - Variables and Constants
- Variable names - Mnemonic Variable Names
- Values and Types - What Does "Type" Mean?
- Multiple Assignment - Python Numerical types
DAY 12 : Python Modules
- What is a Module? - Types of Modules
- The import Statement - The from… import st
- ..import * Statement - Underscores in python
- The Dir() Function in python
- Creating User defined Modules
- Command line Arguments in python
- Getting Python Module Search Path
- What are modules and packages in Python?
- What is Python import statement?
- How do you import random in Python?
- import <module_name> string python
- from <module_name> import <name(s)>
- from <module> import <name> as <name>
DAY 20 : Introduction to Python Web
- Python Web Frameworks
- Django – Design Form or patterns
- Advantages of Django Web Framework
- MVC and MVT - Installing Django
- Designing Web Pages using python
- HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS Templates
- PYTHON Flask - Java Script variables
- PYTHON Bottle - PYTHON pyramid - Falcon
- How Python is used for web programming?
- Can I build a website with Python?
- Is Python suitable for Web development?
- What is Python and Django?
DAY : 5 Python Operators and Operands
- Arithmetic Operators - Relational Operators
- Comparison Operators - Assignment Operator
- Short hand Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators or Bitwise Operators
- Membership Operators - Identity Operators
- Operator precedence - Evaluating Expressions
- python evaluate expression in string
- Standard Datatypes - Operators and Operands
- Order of operations - Swap Variables
- Types Conversion Function - Python Math.
- Mutable Versus Immutable Objects
- Operator precedence - Evaluating Exp.
- Evaluating expressions in python
DAY 13 : Packages in Python
- What is a Package in Python?
- Introduction to Packages?
- py file - Creating a package
- Importing module from a package
- Creating Sub Package in Python
- Importing from Sub-Packages
- Most Popular Python Packages
- How many libraries are there in Python?
- What are libraries in Python?
- What is the difference between NumPy & SciPy?
- Why is SciPy and NumPy used?
- Python what is Seaborn? - Examples
- Is NumPy a Python framework?
DAY 21 : GUI Programming-Tkinter
- Introduction to Tkinter GUI Program
- Components and Events in Tkinter
- Adding Controls in Tkinter form
- Entry Widget, Text Widget, Radio Button,
- Check Button in Tkinter forms
- List Boxes, Menus, ComboBox, Canvas, Entry
- What is Tk () in Python?
- What is Mainloop () in Python?
- What is the best GUI for Python?
- Can we make a GUI in Python?
- Messagebox ,simpledialog
- messagebox tkinter methods
- showinfo(),showerror(), showwarning()
DAY 6 : String Handling
- what is String ? - String Operations - String indices
- String Functions - len , upper, lower,join,Split
- SwapCase(), Title(),find(),isupper(),islower()
- Delete a string - Python Keywords
- String Multiplication and concatenation
- Python Identifiers - Python Literals
- string formatting operator in python
- Built-in String Methods - Data Structures
- Structuring with indentation in Python
- Define Data Structure in Python Language
- Reverse words - Reverse Characters Examples
- How do you split a string in Python?
DAY 14 : Python Date and Time
- How to Use Date & DateTime Class
- How to Format Time Output
- How to use Timedelta Objects
- Calendar in Python
- datetime classes in Python
- How to Format Time Output?
- Python Calendar Module,Time Module
- Python Text Calendar
- Python HTML Calendar Class
- Unix Date and Time Commands
- Python strftime()
- How strftime() works?
DAY 22: Data Analytics
- Introduction to data Big Data?
- Introduction to NumPY and SciPY
- Introduction to Pandas and MatPlotLib
- What is Data Science in Python
- Data Science Life Cycle in python
- what is data analysis using python
- what is Data Mining in Python
- Analytics vs Data Science in python
- How Python is used in big data?
- Is Python or R better for data science?
- Why is Python used in data science?
DAY 7 : Python Conditional
- Control Structures - Sequential Control Structure
- Selective and Repetative Control Structure
- How to use “if condition” in conditional
- control Structures in python
- if statement (One-Way Decisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-way Decisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if .. elif .. else statement (Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does not work
- How to use “elif” condition
- How to execute conditional statement with
- minimal code - Nested IF Statement
- Nested IF Statement in python
DAY 15 : Python OS Module
- Shell Script Commands in OS Modules
- Various OS operations in Python
- Python File System Shell Methods
- Different Python Modules
- os - math - cmd -csv - random
- Numpy ( numerical python )
- Pandas - sys - Matplotlib - Datetime
- Python Exception Handling
- Common RunTime Errors in PYTHON
- Abnormal termination,Python Custom Exception
- Chain of importance Of Exception,Assertions
- Exception Handling, Argument of an Exception
- Try … Except,Try…Except…else,Try…finally
DAY 23 : Internet of Things
- IMPACT OF THE INTERNET
- What is IOT - History of IOT
- What is importance of Network?
- What is importance of Protocol?
- what is smart_open in python
- How Internet of Things Works?
- The Future of Internet of Things
- What is future of Internet of Things
- Is Python used in IoT? - Framework
- Which language is better for IoT?
- How many IoT devices will be there?
- How many IoT devices are there?
DAY : 8 Python LOOPS
- How to use While loop and For loop
- Break and Continue Statements in For loop
- Python Enumerate function for For Loop
Sequence or Collections and Lists
- Strings - Unicode Strings
- Lists - Tuples - Sets - Dictionary - Xrange
- Lists are mutable - Accessing the List
- Updating a List - Deleting a List
- List indices - Traversing a list
- List operations - List Slices - List Methods
- Map, filter and reduce - Deleting elements
- What is list of list in python?
- What is Python list function?
- How do you add to a list in Python?
DAY 16 : Python Class and Objects
- Introduction to OOPs Programming
- Object Oriented Programming System
- Define Classes - Built in Class Attributes
- Creating Objects - Constructors
- Class variables and Instance Variables
- Basic concept of Object and Classes
- Access Modifiers - Self Varible in python
- How to define Python classes
- Python Namespace - Garbage Collections
- What is Inheritance? Types of Inheritance?
- Single Inheritance - Hierarchical Inheritance
- Multilevel,Multiple,Hybrid Inheritance
- Overloading and Over Riding
- Polymorphism - Abstraction – Encapsulation
DAY 24 : Introduction to Machine Learning
- Learning with PYTHON
- What is Machine learning?
- Machine Learning Methods
- predictive models in python
- Descriptive Models in Python
- What are the steps used in Mach. Learning?
- what is deep learning in python
- How Python can be used in Mach. learning?
- Which Python library is used for Mach.Learning?
- What is PredictionIO machine learning server?
- What are some well open source ML libraries?
- Why are most machine learning projects?
- Some good open source projects for ML
- What is the best open source machine translation?