Systems Analyst/MSBI Developer – Full Time Position
Eastman is a global specialty chemical company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in approximately 100 countries and had 2014 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,000 people around the world. Eastman Chemical Company has been honored with a Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award recognizing the 50 Best Places to Work in 2014. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
An Information Technology presence is being established in Hyderabad, India with the objective of providing information technology application development and support services. This office is located at WaveRock IT SEZ Park.
The MSBI Developer role will work in a team environment to deliver business solutions. This will involve engaging with clients, internal onsite experts, and contract resources to develop and support IT solutions.
Salary: Competitive salary
Vacation: Depends on experience
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, M.E/M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA.
Experience: Minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience or equivalency is preferred
Key Skills/Job Responsibilities:
- Strong software development skills in MSBI
- Solid experience in MS SQL Server 2012/14, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Experience with Agile Software Development practices delivering deployable software in short sprints.
- Develop data delivery reporting applications using Microsoft business intelligence tools, focusing on SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel Services, and Performance Point under the leadership of senior team developers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Should be able to effectively communicate with the U.S based IT analysts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to map the requirements to prepare technical specification and implements the solution based on technical specification
- Understand requirements from functional specifications clearly based on functionality
- Should be a strong team player
Please email your resumes to email@example.com