SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) provides offers business data mashup and data modeling capabilites with code-free,
interesting user-driven data consolidation (Extract-Transform-Load) operations.
This powerful Data Warehouse component offers rich and
robust way to search, capture, reuse and publish OLTP Data, Warehouse Design and Loading and data layout objects.
Our SSIS course is designed for starters and professionals who wanted to start/enhance their skillset
in Datawarehouse (DWH) Design with ETL, Incremental Loads and Optimal Fact Loads.
Study & Practice material, Interview & certifications guidance are included in this course.
SSIS (ETL / DWH) Training Modes
All Training Sessions are completely real-time.
Study & Practice Material, Certification Guidance, Interview FAQs included in this training.
24x7 LIVE Online Server (Lab) with 2.9 TB Real-time Database. Course includes ONE Real-time CaseStudy.
Benefits of SSIS (ETL / DWH) course:
- Completely Practical and Realtime
- Highly Interactive and Interesting
- Certification Guidance and FAQs
- One Real-time CaseStudy for SSIS Course
- 24x7 Server Access with Realtime DBs
- Benefical for MCSA Exams (MSBI)
- Design Data Warehouses & Optimal ETL Packages with SCD, CDC
- Work with Legacy, Fuzzy Data, Iterations, FTP & Script Options
- Plan for Dimension Loads, Fast Loads, Tuning Options, Debugging
- Perform Incremental Loads and Fact Table Design, Event Bubbling
- Exhibit Package Designing & Project Deployment, SSIS Catalogs
- Schedule SSIS Packages, Command Line Deployments & Migrations
Job-Oriented Real-time Training Courses from SQL School