SQL Database Administration (SQL DBA) Course
This course is carefully designed for starters as well as for working professionals. Course includes
SQL Server Architecture in detail, Understanding Query Design, Query Performance Tuning, Upgrades, Migrations,
Troubleshooting, Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability (HA) Solutions
including SQL Clustering with Always-On (AAG). This SQL DBA Course also includes
One Real-time Project, Resume and Placement Support.
SQL DBA (with T-SQL) Training Modes
All Training Sessions are completely real-time.
Study & Practice Material, Certification Guidance, Interview FAQs to be provided.
24x7 LIVE Online Server (Lab) with 2.9 TB Real-time Database. Course includes ONE Real-time Project.
After our SQL DBA course participants shall be able to:
- Completely Practical and Realtime
- Theory Material provided in Advance
- Highly Interactive and Interesting
- Certification Guidance and FAQs
- 24x7 Server Access with Realtime DBs
- Beneficial for MCSA Exam : 070-462
- Understand SQL Server DB Design, Capacity Configurations
- Work with real-world issues on Schema, Query Tuning, Indexes
- Perform routine DBA activities like Health Check, Jobs, Monitoring
- Implement Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability (HA)
- Troubleshoot Database Repairs, Alerts, IO and CPU Bottlenecks
- Upgrade, Patch, Migrate in SQL Cluster : Always-On (AAG)
Other Job-Oriented Real-time Training Courses from SQL School